You probably know someone who’s suffering from cancer and think she/he can’t possibly win this vicious battle.
The Big Pharma industry dubbed cancer “incurable disease,” although the reality is much different. The truth is, cancer is not a real disease but rather a huge business on a global level.
Unfortunately, people from all races, age, and gender are paying its toll for years.
Most cancer sufferers are still unaware of the fact they are part of a great community manipulation.
Are you familiar with the book called “World Without Cancer”? Probably not because it wasn’t allowed to be translated into numerous languages.
Nevertheless, our main point is to let you know that cancer is not a disease but a lack of vitamin B17 (Amygdalin). So, you may want to think twice before starting treatment with chemotherapy, radiation, surgery, or any other conventional treatment.
In the past, it was scurvy that caused thousands of deaths, especially among sailors. However, only after many people profited from it, it was discovered that scurvy is a vitamin C deficiency and not an actual disease.
A lot of experts and researchers believe it’s the same with cancer which flourished after the Second World War. Being a worldwide business, cancer industry makes billions of dollars per year.
The bottom line is simple and known long ago– cancer fills the pockets of numerous people.
You can prevent if you just follow these tips:
- First, discover the exact cancer type you or someone else suffers from
- As we already mentioned, cancer is a vitamin B17 deficiency. Therefore, make sure your daily intake of apricot kernels/seeds is 15-20 pieces. The reason why you need to include these seeds in your diet is that apricot kernels are an excellent source of Amygdalin or vitamin B17.
- Wheat bud contains abundant amounts of liquid oxygen and laetrile– a potent anti-cancer compound which is an extracted form of Amygdalin and found in apple seeds.
- Initially, laetrile was produced in Mexico, but after the medicinal industry has forbidden its production, it started being smuggled into the USA.
The author of the book called “The Death of Cancer”, Dr. Harold W. Manner, is deeply convinced that laetrile is the cure of cancer in more than 90 percent of the cases.
The Best Natural Sources of Vitamin B12, or Amygdalin:
- The kernels of apricots, apples, pears, peaches, and prunes
- Seeds– flaxseeds and sesame seeds
- Grouts– grouts of block wheat, oats, brown rice, barley, linseeds, millet, and rye.
- Beans– corns, beans, lentil sprouts, pea, and Lima beans.
- Mulberry kernels– Indian almond and the best natural source of vitamin B17– bitter almond.
- Berries– black mulberry, blueberries, strawberry, and raspberry.
- Brewer’s yeast, sweetmeat pumpkin, and rough rice.
- The Best Sources of Absorbable Amygdalin (Vitamin B17).
- Apricots (seeds/kernels).
- seeds from apples, cherries, pears, prunes, peaches, and plums.
- Fava beans.
- Macadamia nuts.
- Lima beans.
- Bean sprouts.
Another thing to have in mind is that when you use liquid hand soap and dish-wash, you can’t thoroughly rinse it. This means that the chemicals from these products transfer from your hands and plates into the food, and then into your body.
We don’t say you should stop using these products, but there’s something you can do to reduce the effects of these chemicals. All you have to do is pour half of the hand- or dish-washing liquid and fill the bottle with vinegar.
Also, never use dishwashing liquid to wash your veggies, as it’ll enter their tissue and stay there until you eventually eat them. Use plain water to remove them and vinegar to keep them fresh.
In this way, you will prevent various harmful chemicals enter your system and cause various allergies, diseases, and cancer.
Besides including vitamin B17-rich foods in your daily diet, you should also exercise regularly, manage stress, and consume raw, organic foods to help your fight with cancer and maintain optimal health.