The pain that people suffering from sciatica experience can not be described by using simple words. A quick look at the treatments specially designed for this health condition confirms how serious this sciatica is. Sciatica is treated with a combination of intensive physical therapy and specially designed medications.
1 Minute Back Pain Solution
During working hours, if you feel unpleasant pain, take 60 seconds to get rid of back pain with a breathing exercise that reduces the feeling of pressure on the lumbar part and relaxes the body.
1. Sit down in a comfortable position and relax with your eyes closed.
2. Behind the upper front teeth rest the tip of your tongue.
3. Breathe in slowly for a count of four through your nose, than hold your breath for seven seconds and while producing little sound of relief, exhale slowly through your mouth.
4. These breathing exercises you should repeat three times.
When we talk about sciatica, we also have to mention these 10 natural treatments for Sciatic Pain.
Every night before you go to bed, perform this 60 seconds stretching exercise in order to get rid of the back pain that appears because of too much time spent in a sitting position.
1. Lie down on your stomach.
2. Lean back on your elbows, lift your upper body and lift your head. Stay in this position for a count of eight. Repeat this two times.
3. Lie on your back, stretch your arms along the body and bend your knees. Lift your pelvis straight for eight seconds.
4. Stay in the previous position, lying on your back, bend your legs at the knees, grasp them using your hands and pull towards your chest. Remain in this position in a count to eight and return to the starting position. Repeat this exercise two times.
If you want to relieve the sciatic nerve pain without using the help of a physical therapist simply watch this video. In this way you will save both energy and time. You will get the much needed relief and ultimately eliminate the pain completely without leaving the comfort of your home.