Cervical spondylosis, or neck arthritis, can cause severe pain and stiffness, and keep you away from doing normal daily activities.
The sad thing is that, if you have been diagnosed with cervical spondylosis, there are no medicines to cure it. But the good thing is that you can do a few simple yoga exercises, and the neck pain will go away. Here are some do’s and don’ts that can help you with this problem:
- You should really try to keep the spine in straight position while standing or sitting.
- Introduce ingredients full of calcium to your diet. Everything from milk products to green vegetables can do you good.
- Practice Panayam and meditation. This will reduce the built tension in your neck.
- Try not to have too many exercises or positions that require forward bending. You should avoid everything from jogging to lifting heavy weights.
- Also, you should avoid any soft chairs or beds.
- Painkillers will ease your pain, but they can cause stomach Ulcers.
Neck Pain Exercises
These next few exercises will help you with this problem, and all you have to do is to spend two minutes per day on them. If you follow yoga regularly, no matter what time a day you choose to exercise, neck pain will disappear.