Not all women have a lot of time in the morning to get ready, and if you are one of them, you are in the right place.
There are some tips and tricks that will help you and make a huge difference, and you are about to see them.
1. Use blush on lipstick for long-lasting wear
It is almost impossible to make your lipstick last the whole day, especially during the summer day. But, if you use blush to set your lipstick, it won’t change color and it will last the whole day.
2. Comb your lashes from behind with a small, narrow toothed comb
If you use a small rat-tail comb to comb your lashes, you will get fascinating, flirty look. Apply mascara and let it dry for 10 seconds and while looking down, comb your lashes with a small comb. Do this only once, and the results will be amazing.
3. Invest in a lighted magnifying mirror for flawless makeup application
If you pay a few dollars more, you can buy a lighted magnifying mirror and putting your makeup on will be a piece of cake.
4. Pat on liquid foundation with fingers for even & fuller coverage
Use your fingers to apply a liquid foundation since it will give you a perfect coverage. Put a bit of foundation in different spots on your face and apply them by tapping. Simple as that!
5. Clean up the edges of pencil liner by going over it with a thin brush
If your pencil liner got a bit choppy and uneven, you can clean it with a thin liner brush to make it smoother.
6. Place a frosty/white colored eyeshadow/highlighter on inner corners of your eyes to make you look more awake
If you want to look more awake, you can use white/cream colored eyeshadow or highlighter on the inner corners of your eyes to make you look more awake.
7. Using light eyeshadow/highlighter on the center of the lid makes your eyes pop
If you want for your eyes to pop, you can use white or light colored eyeshadow or highlighter on the center of the lid.
Use it just after you finished applying your eyeshadow.