We usually use these ingredients for cooking, but it’s nice to know they can cure from diseases.
Here is what you need for homemade organic apple vinegar:
- Organic apples washed and grated or blended in speed blender; water; a pinch of sugar.
- If you have sour apples, add 1% sugar.
- It is essential for fermenting; big glass bowl or a jar; gauze.
How to prepare it:
- Grate the apples, put them in a jar, add sugar, pour water and cover with gauze.
- Let in sit a while on 20 Celsius.
- After 7-10 days, it will start to smell. After one month it is ready to use.
You should keep the vinegar in clean, sterile glass bottles.