This diet became very popular. The benefits are obvious. You can lose 10 pounds in only one week.
This is perfect regime for those who love meat and all daily products. They can regulate the sugar levels in the blood and plus lose weight. This is perfect diet for those who struggle with diabetes.
This diet includes promotes reduced intake of carbs and bigger consumption of the amounts of protein.
You won’t count calories and you won’t have certain diet regime.
The only thing you need to do is to respect the rules of this diet, and you can’t brake 1. You don’t have to think about it.
If you respect the rules in this diet, you will lose from 5 to 10 pounds per week approximately.
In addition you are going to see the ALLOWED FOODS:
- All kinds of meat (beef, lamb, turkey, pork, game meat, chicken). You can eat the fat on the meat and the chicken skin as well. If you can try organic or grass-fed meat, if not the regular type is just fine.
- All kinds of fish and shellfish
- Eggs in every way, boiled, fried, omlettes. It’s best if you can eat organic eggs.
- Vegetables that grow above ground, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, zucchini, eggplant, olives, spinach, mushrooms, cucumber, lettuce, avocado, onions, peppers, tomatoes etc.
- Natural high fat dairy products, Greek/Turkish yogurt, butter, sour cream, cream cheese, high fat cheeses etc.
- Stay away from sweetened dairy products and be careful with regular and skimmed milk, they are known to contain a lot of milk sugar.
- All kinds of nuts, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, Indian and Brazilian nuts etc. (in moderation).
Several times you can consume the next ingredients but it may slow down the process of weight loss.
- Alcohol, dry red or white wine, whisky, brandy, vodka.
- Dark chocolate with over 70% cocoa, (if you really have a craving take a bit).
- Fruit should be avoided because it contains lots of sugar, but can be eaten once in a while and should be treated as a natural form of candy.
In addition you will see the foods that is forbidden to be consumed:.
- Sugars, sodas, sweetened juices, pastry, cakes, chocolate, desserts, ice cream, muesli, muffins, granola and artificial sweeteners.
- Grains and starch, bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, French fries, chips, porridge. Wholegrain products are just less bad, but should be avoided as well. Legumes too, like beans and lentils, they are high in carbs.
- Margarine, refined oils.
And in addition the last rule is the drink which is allowed:.