Everybody likes smoothies. They are not just tasty, but also a great way to intake minerals and vitamins in your organism. Blending these next few ingredients will make your life healthy and delicious too, so you have to try this recipe.
Smoothies can improve your life, and your body will be thankful to you if you make this one. It has only healthy ingredients and your organism will crave for more.
You can put avocados in your salad or on a toast. They are full of healthy fats, so you can eat it without worrying.
- It has vitamin K, so your bones will be healthy.
- It will maintain a proper balance of your cholesterol.
- You will have a good eyesight thanks to beta-carotene in avocados.
Also, you will have a healthy digestive system and proper bowel movements.
This herb can be found in Mexican dishes, but you can add it in your smoothie. It has excellent health properties, such as antibacterial and antioxidant properties. It is also an excellent source of vitamin K.
Green Breakfast Smoothie
One serving, preparation time is 5 minutes.
You will need:
- 1 lemon, quartered (washed and unpeeled)
- 1 whole avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ bunch parsley
- ½ bunch cilantro
- 1 organic cucumber (washed and unpeeled)
- 1 teaspoon organic extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- *ginger (optional)
- Water as needed
- Berries (optional) – adding berries will make your smoothie sweeter
Put all in a blender and blend it until it is smooth and nice. Add water for desired consistency.
One serving has: Calories 420 • Fat 30 g • Saturated fat 5 g • Cholesterol 0 mg • Fiber 23 g • Protein 12 g • Carbohydrate 36 g • Sodium 180 mg