Not only they increase energy level, these exercises also stimulate all glands with internal secretion and all seven chakras. You will have better overall health and improved immunity. You will first need just three minutes, and later only sixteen.
Here they are:
- Stand straight with your hands stretched out on the side. Hold your fingers together, keeping palms open and facing downwards. Turn for 360 degrees in a clockwise. While spinning, take deep breaths. One turn is one repetition. If you feel nauseous, and you will feel in the beginning, when you are finished stand with your hands in front of you and focus on the connected thumbs.
- Lay on your back on the ground. Keep your legs stretched and hands close to your body with the palms facing downwards. Inhale and lift your legs and head close to your chest. Slowly exhale and put your head and legs down.
- Kneel down, leaning on your fingers. Let your knees be a little bit separated, and pelvis in a level with your back. Lay your hands on the buttocks, and your chin on your chest. With inhaling tilt your head backwards. Hold your breath and with an exiling return to the starting position.
- Sit with your legs stretched. Keep the palms on the base, your pelvis straight and head on the chest. Inhale, raise your hips and bend the knees, tilt your head to the floor. You need to form a bridge with your body. Stay in that position for a while, then exhale in and return to the starting position.
- Hold your body on the stretched arms, palms and feet that are leaning on the floor. The head should be tilted backwards. Inhale and raise your hips, while head should rest on your chest. Exhale and return to the starting position. Besides palms and feet anything else you shouldn’t keep on the floor.
Rules to follow:
It is best to do these exercises in the morning, half an hour before breakfast. In the first seven days, you should do at least three repetitions of every exercise. A week after that you need to make four repetitions, and every other week you need to increase for one repetition until you reach number 21. That is the number of repetitions you should respect.