Created in the Moscow Oncology Institute in 1968, this recipe has been tried by many including Maria Sadulokova, who believed it to have cured her uterine cancer.
- 300 grams of fresh Aloe vera
- 1 liter of high-quality red wine
- 500 grams of chicory coffee
- 400 grams of spring blossom honey with honeycomb
- 0.5 liters of pure alcohol
In the case of this recipe, the older the Aloe plant the better, but you can use any plants from 1 year of age up. For 5 days before creation of the drink, do not water the Aloe plant. This will allow for optimum gel creation prior to harvesting.
- Add the Aloeto a blender and finely chop it
- Add the other ingredients to the Aloe slowly, blending intermittently throughout
- Prepare a container by wrapping it in aluminum foil to prevent light reaching the drink
- Pour the ingredients into a bottle and leave in a cool, dry place.
After leaving to stand for 5 days, the syrup will be ready for consumption.
For the first 5 days – take one teaspoon of this drink three times a day, at least 2 hours before meals on an empty stomach to allow the syrup to be fully absorbed.
Day 6 onward – take one teaspoon of syrup three times a day, 1 hour before eating.
A course of consumption can be completed after 3 weeks, but for optimum results it’s recommended to pursue the dosage for 8 weeks.
Let us know what you think of this recipe! If you’re interested in learning more about Aloe Vera’s healing properties, click here.