For a successful transformation of your body, you must first transform your mind. Any time is a good place for the old, good push-ups.
If in this way you access to your fitness transformation so you can intelligently use your free time, which certainly you have quite a few, you are on the right track to achieve a good result.
Girls, continue to read, because also this goes for you!
The push-ups are exercises by which primarily can strenghten the chest muscles and triceps, then the muscles on the front of the shoulders and the muscles between the ribs.
However, while making a push-ups, a lot number of muscle groups of the body and the arms are engaged as a stabilizers, allowing properly to perform this exercise. This means that the push-ups are exercises by which strengthen the abdominal muscles.
Many people will try to explain the correct positions of the hands during the performance of the push-ups, but always it is about for the same position of the body.
However, the different positions of the hands can on different ways to engage different muscle groups in the body. The most important thing during the execution of the push-ups is to hold the shoulders properly, as well as buttocks and the legs, and to go down until you are on a few centimeters of the floor.
1. Start with the transformation so even today you will make push-ups as you can. It is not necessarily in the gym, but in any place where you can display it and at any time. Boring moments are certainly good to perform some good ups.
2. You are waiting something to download from the internet? Kneel on the floor and make 20 push-ups! You are waiting the water to boil so you can prepare coffee? Do other 20 push-ups! Do you know how long last the ads on TV? Sufficient time to make another 20 push-ups! With this you will train your body and mind to adapt and to perceive the surprising exercise as normal.
3. When you start doing a lot of push-ups, don’t forget to change the tactic. There are several types of push-ups … spread your hands, merge your hands, use only one hand … With this type of pressure you will exercise different aspects of the arms, shoulders, torso and chest overall. It is natural to increase the series of exercise, as your muscles become stronger.
4. While you’re performing them, your body is doing a great job of resistance that makes your heart and your muscles work harder. And also you’ll boost your metabolism and prevent the development of osteoporosis.
5. Train hard and never pity yourself. Self pity will only destroy you. Use emotions to strengthen the training. No matter what you do during the day, let push-ups become your best friend. This will motivate and inspire you.
Take the things in your hands, give yourself a fantastic feeling in a fantastic shaped body.