Potatoes have being used for centuries now and it is a world wide spread plant, prepared in so many different ways: baked, cooked, mashed…etc.
New researches are proving this plant’s healing properties. Fresh juice made from potatoes has some extraordinary powers. The juice can cure us from many different diseases and health conditions.
Discover 12 different ways how potato juice can help us:
- Its anti-inflammatory properties can ease arthritis pains as well as back pain and joint pain. Juice can significantly improve circulation.
- This juice alkalizes our body and by doing that, it prevents serious diseases such as cancer or cardiovascular disease.
- It is a solution to eczema problems and acne problems since this juice cleans skin profoundly
- It also helps with losing weight: drink one cup of juice in the morning and one in the evening – 2 or 3 hours before you go to bed. Its taste isn’t great but mixing it with other vegetables may improve it.
- Potato juice helps with flushing out uric acid from the system, so it is helpful with gout issues
- This juice lowers cholesterol also
- In you are in need of detoxing your organism, try drinking potato juice since it is great for detoxing. Also it is known in Japan that this juice treats hepatitis.
- Studies have shown it is great for treating pancreatitis and kidney disease. It is proven this juice lowers high blood pressure and diabetes.
- It is great for preventing the formation of calcium stones in urinary tract.
- Potatoes come in variety of forms and colors and juice from purple and red potato is a rich antioxidant helping with cancer, stopping cancer cells from growing. Yellow and orange fleshed potatoes contain lots of zeaxanthin which is important for good vision.
- Potatoes are a miraculous plant for gastrointestinal issues. Its juice helps with ulcers, excessive gastric acid, and many other problems that occur in the GI tract.
- This juice is very rich in vitamins A, C, B also in phosphorus, calcium, iron, potassium, zeaxanthin, fiber, therefore it is very healthy and important to use.
How to prepare
If you wish to try out this magical juice, always use ripe potatoes that are healthy looking and fresh, without any black marks, new sprouts and green areas because there areas contain toxins. Always remove those marks before juicing the potatoes. Place them in a juicer for a minute and the drink is ready for drinking.
You may also add some other veggies into this juice to make it more tasteful and healthier. Try adding nettle, sage and spirulina and get the healthiest drink ever.
About the Author
Dr. Paul Haider – Master Herbalist and Spiritual Teacher for over 20 years, helping people to recover and feel healthy. You can also find Dr. Haider on FB under Dr. Paul Haider, Healing Herbs, and at www.paulhaider.com – feel free to contact him any time.