Inflammation is linked to almost all clinical diseases, from heart diseases, diabetes, cancer, autism, to the dementia, or even depression. Medications are not always the solution, because you need to find the root of the of the problem and what causes it and then treat it.
Autoimmune diseases are associated with central biochemical processes to give a response of the immune system, also known as Systemic Inflammation during which your body begins to attack its own tissue.
If you want to calm inflammation in the body, you have to find its source. In medicine, in most cases we give the diagnosis, according to the established symptoms and not by hidden factors causing them.
We are facing an epidemic of allergy, asthma, and autoimmune disorders. Autoimmune diseases include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, psoriasis, celiac disease, thyroid disease, and many other clinical syndromes which are difficult to classify.
These are all autoimmune conditions, and are linked to one central biochemical process, more precisely the reaction of the immune system in which he attacks his own body.
The interesting thing is that autoimmune diseases almost always appear in developed countries. And many conventional treatments are not always 100% effective, so some other ways can be helpful too.
Drugs are good, and when used selectively these drugs can help people to reduce symptoms and improve the quality of life but they do not represent a long-term solution. They should be used at the end of treatment until it cools inflammation by treating the cause of the disease.
If you have an autoimmune disease, here’s what needs to think and what to do:
• Check the hidden infection caused by viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungi. If you need, find a doctor to treat them with certain drugs.
• Make sure you do not have allergies to certain food with food tests that are designed to eliminate most of the allergens that contain certain foods.
• Test yourself to celiac disease, which is tested by taking blood.
• Perform testing on the toxicity of heavy metals. Mercury and aluminum, as well as other heavy metals, can result in an autoimmune reaction.
• Heal stomach and check if you have symptoms of irritable bowel.
• Use fish oil, vitamin C, vitamin D and probiotics to calm an autoimmune reaction in a natural way.
• Daily exercise is a natural way for the removal of inflammation.
• Use relaxation methods like yoga, deep breathing, massage, since stress activates the immune system.