Mercury Fillings Can Cause Alzheimer’s, Autoimmune Disease and a Lot of Other Severe Conditions

It is well known that we shouldn’t have mercury in our body, so mercury filling is also bad for us.

Mercury Fillings Can Cause Alzheimer’s, Autoimmune Disease and a Lot of Other Severe Conditions

One of the ways to intake mercury is to eat fish contaminated with mercury, or through vaccinations. But the most common way is from mercury amalgam filling in our mouth. Releasing mercury vapor can be really bad, and it is called “off gas”, so it is advised to have mercury fillings removed.

If you decided to have your mercury fillings removed, it is advised to go to a dentist that is specialized in this area, so you will be sure to remove all the mercury. Sadly, it can be a bit too expensive, but keep in mind that your health is at stake.

Preparation before Having the Mercury Fillings Taken Out

You can have colon cleanse as a preparation before this procedure. It will only take 4 days, and you will feel reborn, and for this purpose you can use bentonite clay. It will bond to mercury and other heavy metals and toxins, and remove them through the digestive system. You can take it as liquid form; swish it in your mouth for about 15 minutes, so it cleans out any heavy metals in it.

Mercury and Severe Disease

A recent study has been shown that mercury is connected to autoimmune disease. This discovery came from a specialist in immunology system, and they have shown that mercury toxicity can lead to Alzheimer’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis and autoimmune disease.

There are few symptoms that can indicate to mercury in your body, such as depression and anxiety. So, if you have researched the symptoms of mercury poisoning, and you have some of them, then try to have cleansing, because mercury can come from many different ways, not only fillings. You can only benefit from this cleanse.

More in teeth
Homemade Toothpaste: Keep Your Teeth Strong and Healthy With This Simple Recipe

Most toothpastes contain Fluoride, and if you didn't know, this a toxic chemical, and it will only damage your teeth....

Close