These simple recipes can help you make body butter, lotions and masks that will hydrate your skin and hair and let their natural beauty shine through.
1) Body butter with argan oil
- 1 small sterile glass bottle with a wide neck
- Half a cup of shea butter
- One third of a cup argan oil
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- 10-15 drops of essential oil of your choice
Put the Shea butter in a bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until it softens.
If the butter is too hard, you can heat it in a smaller bowl that you then put into a bigger one filled with hot water, making sure that the butter doesn’t melt.
Add the argan oil gradually. After every few drops, mix it so that it incorporates.
Mix in the cornstarch and add the essential oil. Mix until it becomes homogeneous.
Transfer the mixture into the bottle using a small spoon and use gentle motions when rubbing onto your body.
It hydrates the skin, gives it elasticity, softness and glow, and helps with wrinkles and tight skin.
2) Anti-acne lotion
- 2 tablespoons of argan oil
- 4 drops of essential tea-tree oil
- 3 drops of lavender essential oil
- 6 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 3 drops of lemon essential oil
With clean hands, deposit this mixture on your problem spots with acne outbreaks.
It can also help with pimples, inflammatory processes and other imperfections, especially the ones caused by inflammation.
You should notice the results within 15-20 days.
3) Hair mask with argan oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- One tablespoon of argan oil
- One tablespoon of honey
Mix the ingredients together with a brush into a homogeneous mixture.
Massage the mask into your roots and then wrap your hair in a warm towel. Leave the mask in for half an hour, and then rinse and wash out with shampoo.
This natural hair mask will strengthen your hair and give it softness and shine.