Jin shin Jitsu is an ancient Japanese art of healing. The point is in stimulation of certain points of the hands. It is how you can achieve the emotional and health balance. This technique is based on pressing the fingers of your hands. It may be considered as acupressure as well, but keep in mind it is not the same method of healing.
How does it work?
This method helps us act upon some organ by only taking up the finger with the other hand and holding it tightly for three to five minutes. You must breathe deeply while doing so, and afterwards you must massage every finger on both of your hands. The average time spent on each finger should be nearly three minutes.
Here is the scheme you should follow, explaining which organs are connected to each finger.
- Organs: stomach and spleenwort
- Emotions: anxiety and depression
- Physical symptoms: skin issues, stomach pain, nervousness, headache
- Organs: urinary bladder and kidney
- Emotions: fear, confusion, discontent
- Physical symptoms: pain in the back, in the muscles and tooth pain, problems with digestion
- Organs: yolky bitter and liver
- Emotions: rage, irritability and indetermination
- Physical symptoms: menstrual pain, migraines, headaches, especially in the frontal area, tiredness, problems with circulation
- Organs: large intestine and lungs
- Emotions: sadness, fear, negativity
- Physical symptoms: asthma and other respiratory problems, digestion problems, skin conditions
- Organs: small intestine and heart
- Emotions: nervousness, anxiety and absence of self-confidence
- Physical symptoms: pain in the throat, heart disease, problems with bones
By following this healing method you may help yourself greatly. It is an easy Do-It-Yourself treatment, and by practicing it, you can perfect it, thus avoid going to your doctor whenever you experience some heath issue.
If you have major health problems, we certainly advise you visiting your doctor and getting the right diagnose or medications, if needed.