The best way to keep your hair soft and healthy is to use natural and organic ingredients, as well as avoiding store-bought products full of chemicals. Only all natural care is the real thing and your head and hair will appreciate that.
The Basic Rules of Hair Treatment
- Use only mild shampoos.
- Don’t wait for your hair to get greasy to wash is. The hair loss is more common when it is greasy.
- Before washing, try combing your hair, because in that way it will be easier to comb after washing.
- Don’t use too hot water, because it can harm your skin and your hair.
- Don’t rub your hair with a towel, just wrap it around your head and let it soak the water.
- Apply few drops of olive oil onto the wet hair in order to keep it soft and shiny.
- Try letting your hair dry in a natural way.
- Don’t keep the hair dryer too close to your hair and don’t ever use it on the highest heat level.
- Styling your hair with a dryer and round brush can damage your hair, even though you took a good care of it before.
Natural Ingredients Against Hair Loss
- The most popular remedy against hair loss is garlic in a combination with pomace brandy. You need to put 5-6 cloves of garlic in 2 dl pomace brandy and let is stay for 4-5 days. After that, massage your hair root at least one week. After first week apply it just few hours before washing your hair.
- If you don’t like the smell of previous remedy, this one will be more pleasing to you. You just need to massage your hair root and your hair with a few drops of lavender oil or walnut oil.
- You can also, after washing your hair, rinse it with the nettle or chamomile tea.
- If it is possible, rinse your hair with the water where you boiled lemon leaves.
- Massaging your hair root regularly and often combing will strengthen your hair and prevent hair loss.