We have been told for ages that chemotherapy is the only way to try (and try is the right expression) and eliminate cancer. Johns Hopkins tells us there’s another way.
How to deal with cancer according to Johns Hopkins:
- Every person possesses cancer cells in their organism. Cancer cells cannot be identified by standard tests up until they reach the billions. When doctors tell patients that there are no more malignant cancer cells after therapy, they simply mean that they cannot identify any through the usual tests, because their levels have been reduced to non identifiability.
- Cancer cells show up in every person’s life 6 to 10 times.
- When our immune systems are strong enough, cancer cells get destroyed and their multiplication becomes impossible.
- A person having cancer indicates that a lack of nutrients has occurred. Reasons for this can be found in their genetics, environment, food or lifestyle.
- To compensate for this lack of nutrients, it is necessary to change ones diet to strengthen the immune system.
- Chemotherapy signifies the destruction of cancer cells, but it also means the destruction of healthy cells in bone marrow and the digestive tract, and can also lead to liver, kidney, heart and lung damage.
- Radiation, besides destroying cancer cells, also incinerates and damages healthy cells and organs.
- In the beginning, chemotherapy and radiation shrink the tumor in size. But as the course of these types of therapy progresses results become increasingly few where eliminating the tumor is concerned.
- When there are too many toxins in the body from chemotherapy and radiation, the immune system gets shaken up or destroyed, which leads to the person becoming susceptible to all sorts of infections or other complications.
- Chemotherapy and radiation can lead to cell mutation, which then become resistant and difficult to eliminate. Operating can also lead to the spread of cancer cells.
- Sugar feeds cancer cells. Eliminate sugar from your diet and you will be eliminating a very important food source to the cancer. Sugar substitutes are also not advised. Better use natural alternatives such as honey or molasses, but even those in small quantities. Kitchen salt has harmful additives which give it its white color. Instead, use Bragg amino acids or sea salt.
- Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in the digestive tract. Mucus feeds cancer cells. Cutting out milk from your diet and replacing it with unsweetened soy milk forces cancer cells to “starve”.
- Cancer cells thrive in an acidic environment. A meaty diet is acidic, so it is better to eat fish or small amounts of chicken than pork and veal. Meat also contains animal antibiotics, growth hormones and parasites, which are all harmful, especially to those with cancer.
- A diet consisting of 80% fresh vegetables and juices, cereals, sprouts, kernels and a bit of fruit will create an alkaline environment in the organism. 20% of your diet can include cooked food, including beans. Fresh vegetable juices create living enzymes, which are easily absorbed and penetrate the cellular level in 15 minutes and then feed the growth and development of healthy cells. To allow for living enzymes to create healthy cells, try drinking fresh vegetable juices made from various vegetables. Eat raw vegetables 2 to 3 times a day. Enzymes get destroyed at temperatures over 40°C.
- Avoid coffee, tea and chocolate because they contain high levels of caffeine. Green tea is the best option because it has ingredients which help with fighting cancer. You should drink pure or filtered water to avoid taking in toxins or heavy metals, which can be found in tap water. Distilled water is acidic and should be avoided.
- The proteins in meat are difficult to digest and take a lot of enzymes to do so. Undigested food stays in the stomach and causes the creation of even more toxins.
- Cancer cell walls are covered in resistant protein. Abstaining from meat consumption releases more enzymes, which attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allow for defensive cells to penetrate and destroy the cancer cells.
- Some substances help build up the immune system (IP6, fluoride, antioxidants, vitamins, EFA minerals etc.) and allow for the defensive cells of the body to destroy the cancer cells. Vitamin E helps eradicate cancer cells, which is part of the normal reaction for the body in removing damaged, unwanted and unneeded cells.
- Cancer is a sickness of the mind, body and spirit. An active and positive mind helps to defeat cancer. Anger, intolerance and bitterness create stress and acidity for the body. Nurture the spirit of loving and forgiveness. Learn how to relax and enjoy life.
- Cancer cells cannot thrive in an oxygen rich environment. Physical exercise and deep breathing supply more oxygen to the cells. Oxygen therapy helps destroy cancer cells.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT!!
PLEASE REMEMBER THIS AS WELL:
- Don’t use plastic packaging;
- Don’t freeze water in plastic bottles;
- Don’t use plastic dishes in the microwave.
Johns Hopkins wrote about this in their newer articles. This was also presented to the military medical center Walter Reid. The chemical compounds known as dioxins cause cancer, especially breast cancer.
Dioxins are highly toxic for our body’s cells. That’s why you shouldn’t freeze water in plastic bottles because that’s the way the dioxins are released from the plastic. Doctor Edward Fujimoto, the wellness manager of the Castle hospital, spoke recently about health risks on TV. He talked about dioxins and their harmful effect on humans. He said that we should not reheat food in plastic dishes in the microwave. This pertains to fatty foods above all else. He states that the combination of plastic, heat and fat releases the dioxins that penetrate the food and then our body’s cells. Instead of plastic, he recommends the use of glass, like heat-resistant glass, Pyrex or ceramic which don’t contain dioxins. The food that comes pre-packaged in plastic can be taken out of it and heated in something else.
Paper can be used, but only if you know its composition. Heat-resistant glass is still your best bet. He also noted that some fast-food chains have replaced their plastic packaging with paper. Dioxins were cited as one of the reasons.
He also noted that plastic wrapping is still not to be used to cover dishes which contain the food that is to be reheated in the microwave. Instead, use paper to do the same.