Low high blood pressure happens when the blood circulation to the brain and other vital organs falls short, due to low pressure in the blood. Some typical causes of low high blood pressure are dehydration, heavy meal, extreme infection, heart attack, cardiac arrest or pregnancy. You will see some common sign and symptoms like dizziness, absence of concentration, queasiness, blurred vision and a lot more.
- Home Remedies for Low Blood Pressure
- Drink as much water as you can. Dehydration reduces the blood volume which triggers the drop in pressure. Consume one glass of water per hour; this would assist to keep your body hydrated.
- Keep your knees flexed as this helps in bringing the pressure back to typical.
- As you warm-up before exercising it is extremely important to cool down after working out. Stopping in the middle of a workout regimen can drop your pressure, so avoid it.
- Drinking liquors does not assist the low high blood pressure condition. Drink healthy juices or any non-alcoholic beverages which can make your life healthy and lot less complex.
- Salt benefits low high blood pressure. You can increase your salt intake, but this boost in salt may differ from person to individual.
- While sleeping keep your head elevated as this might assist to adjust to an upright position.
- Be health mindful and do stretching workouts which helps to keep a tab on the pressure level. You can squeeze your fists and pump your stomach a few times to assist this problem.
- A bigger meal triggers the blood to hurry towards the digestive area resulting in insufficient supply of blood to other organs. Emphasis on smaller meals, as this would help to provide appropriate circulation of blood in the whole body.
- Take a walk after your meals. This assists in bringing the high blood pressure level to normal.
- Ginseng is a Chinese root, although its advantages are still uncertain, it has been stated that it helps in enhancing low high blood pressure.
- Soak 10 small raisins in bowl of water over night. Chew each raisin at least 30 times prior to swallowing it. Continue doing this for a month.
- Soak 5 pieces of almond in water and keep it overnight. Drink it warm.
Warning: The reader of this article should work out all preventive steps while following directions on the home treatments from this post. Prevent using any of these items if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the website or the writer.