Coconut is excellent for many uses, since it has many healthy properties. Whether you eat it or treat your skin and hair with it, you can only benefit from it. Body scrubs are great for skin; they remove dead skin cells from the surface and leave the skin soft and healthy.
Many variations can be made, but the one we suggest is coconut lime scrub.
- 1/2 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Organic Sugar or Salt
- 20 Drops of Lime Essential Oil
How to prepare:
- Melt coconut oil over low heat until it’s completely liquid.
- Mix the melted coconut oil with sugar.
- Add 20 drops of lime essential oil and stir.
- Store scrub in an air tight container at room temperature.
How To Use:
Use scrub to exfoliate your skin in the bath or shower. Rinse well.
Mind the coconut oil leaves the bathtub greasy and if you are not careful enough, you might fall and hurt yourself.