Vitamin C serum is a natural skin treatment active ingredient that is frequently discovered in premium elegance regimens, and also Vitamin C products, creams and also creams are turning up almost everywhere.
Why Vitamin C?
Vitamin C is touted as an anti-aging and also anti-wrinkle lotion. Many of these items additionally set you back an arm as well as a leg. Fortunately, there is a natural, homemade and low-cost alternative (discovering a trend below?) That appears to work just. Vitamin C is helpful for lightening and tightening skin (this functions if you take it inside as well!).
Vitamin C has actually been reported to:
- Rise collaged production in the skin (this helps remove creases)– I personally prefer to take gelatin as well as Vitamin C internally also for this purpose.
- Lighten up and tighten the skin
- Reduce the impacts of negative sun direct exposure (Not all sun exposure is bad).
- Reduce some chlorine exposure.
- Assist skin repair service itself.
- Some warns from experience:.
Measure thoroughly and also do not add additional Vitamin C as it is acidic and also can/will melt the skin if the focus is expensive.
If you have added sensitive skin, thin down with much more water.
This is best paired with a skin treatment regimen like Oil Cleansing.
For dry or aging skin, this product is an excellent remedy. It could be made use of for acne prone skin too, but it seems that Sea Spray for skin works better.
If you are dealing with a great deal of wrinkles or really dry skin, added vitamin C can be included, but develop gradually and also examination on the inner arm before applying to the face.
Vitamin C Lotion Recipe
- 1/2 tsp natural genuine food Vitamin C Powder (I used this one).
- 1 tablespoon pure water OR 1 teaspoons distilled water to dissolve and also
- 2 Tbsps vegetable glycerine (I used this one).
a dark tinted container to shop (Vitamin C oxidizes conveniently) (I used this).
The best ways to Make Vitamin C Product:
Dissolve the Vitamin C powder in the water.
If only utilizing water and Vitamin C, you are done. This will certainly store for as much as 2 weeks or longer in the fridge.
If using glycerine, liquify the Vitamin C in the smaller sized quantity of water, after that mix in glycerine and also shop. This version will last a month or longer.