In the previous article you see some useful and efficient exercises for removing facial fat, but in this article we will focus on some diet tips.
Consumption of food and water:
- Reduce the salt and sugar levels in your diet. Containing high levels of sodium, both of these can lead to increased fat deposits and increase water retention, which can also make you look bloated. One simple method of cutting down on these is by avoiding fast food.
- Stage a caffeine detox and remove it from your system for the first 2 weeks of your plan.
- Maximize your intake of green vegetables. By ensuring you have at least 3 fruit and vegetables each day, you’ll lower your hunger with their rich fiber content. Also high in water, fruit and vegetables will keep you hydrated and prevent you from unnecessarily consuming soft drinks. The best choices of fruits are oranges, apples, grapes and berries as their high levels of antioxidants will cleanse your body to aid the fat loss process.
- By including natural dairy items into your plan, you can easily boost your calcium content as well as protein. Try your best to avoid junk food, as it’s known to contain the highest levels of oil and fat.
- Leave 2 hours between eating and sleeping. If you’re attempting to lose fat, you need to give your body time to fully digest your evening meal. Otherwise your metabolic rate will slow, causing a higher percentage of your meal to be converted into fat.
- By drinking lots of water, 3 liters a day by the recommended amount, you can target fat loss by aiding your body in the weight loss process. In addition to reducing hunger levels, regular consumption of water nourishes and hydrates the skin. If you get bored, feel free to add low-sugar juice to your drink.
Stop consuming alcohol:
It’s not a well-known fact, but alcohol is one of the worst drinks you can have for calorie content. With one glass of red wine containing up to 400 calories and a beer holding around 300, cutting down on the amount you have is an easy step towards avoiding dehydration and losing facial fat.
Working to accelerate the aging process on your face, smoking leads to wrinkle lines and elasticized skin, making your face look like it has more fat than it actually does. By quitting smoking and following the diet steps above, your increased Vitamin C intake will work to combat this.
We’re keen to hear your thoughts on this article. Let us know what you think and keep us posted on your facial fat loss progress!