Over the average lifetime period, our body processes more than 100 tons of food and around 40 000 liters of fluid. As a result, about 15 pounds of toxic waste builds up in our intestines. These waste leftovers can cause serious harm to our health.
These are some of the symptoms:
- Disturbed metabolism
- Frequent constipation
- Excessive or insufficient weight gain
- Liver and kidney problems
- Hair, nails, and skin problems
- Hearing and vision problems
- Some forms of cancers
Clyster method can be unpleasant to some people and it only cleanses the last part of colon, therefore it is not the perfect solution.
There are some alternative procedures that are more convenient. An intake of flaxseed flour per day, for 3 weeks, can be more than helpful. It completely cleans out all fecal deposits, toxic waste, and parasites, and will maintain healthy intestinal microflora.
Cleaning a colon is beneficial to our health: it improves metabolism by speeding it up, improves liver and kidneys function, and absorbs and eliminates toxins from intestines and the whole system.
Indications of intestinal build-up and blockage
- Inflammatory conditions of the digestive tract and upper respiratory tract
- Stomach and duodenal ulcers, gastritis, and colitis
- Urinary tract problems like infections, cystitis, and pyelonephritis
- Excessive weight, bloating, disorders in the metabolism of lipids
Replace your ordinary breakfast with flaxseed flour for 3 weeks:
Week 1: One tablespoon flaxseed flour and 100 ml kefir
Week 2: Two tablespoons flaxseed flour and 100 ml kefir
Week 3: Three tablespoons flaxseed flour and 150 ml kefir
Always prepare a fresh mixture and make sure to consume at least 2l of water during the day.