Coconut oil is commonly utilized for your hair and many may have seen the outcomes it has actually provided. In this stiff competition coconut oil has actually increased as a thorough winner.
The oil seems to do wonders for your skin. By routine usage of the oil a soft and supple skin is developed keeping it wrinkle complimentary. The damage to the skin by sun rays is restricted with the usage of coconut oil.
Coconut oil or coconut butter has actually been commonly utilized as a moisturizer. It offers a shield on your skin to protect the natural wetness.
For Skin Care
- Apply grinded betel leaf with coconut oil on black spots, to lighten it
- Paste of mehendi (henna) with little oil should be used on your face to lighten black spots
- Apply the mixture of coconut water and thick pineapple juice for a radiant skin
- For soft skin make a paste of red shoe powder with coconut milk. Apply it on your face. Rinse it later on.
- To get rid of pimples. Use thick curd; include turmeric and drops of oil. Put it on your face.
- Coconut oil mixed with crushed garlic when applied at night helps to treat plantar warts and athlete’s foot
- Coconut butter can be utilized as lip balm
- Massage your confront with coconut oil before going to sleep this would assist in early aging
For Hair Care
- Add a teaspoon of camphor to 1/2 a liter can of coconut oil. Massage this oil on your scalp before going to bed.
- A mix of castor, mustard and coconut oil massaged on your scalp can help you with dandruff issues
- One part lemon juice with two parts coconut oil to be massaged to the roots of your hair to ward of dandruff issue
- Hair loss issue can be resolved by massaging coconut or almond oil for 10 to 15 minutes
Coconut oil is extensively used for your hair and numerous may have seen the outcomes it has provided. In this stiff competition coconut oil has risen as a thorough winner.
The damage to the skin by sun rays is limited with the usage of coconut oil. Coconut oil or coconut butter has actually been widely used as a moisturizer.-Add a teaspoon of camphor to 1/2 a liter can of coconut oil.