Who wants to get sick and have all those annoying symptoms that will keep them in bed all day long, or even longer? No one, right? But, in order to avoid catching a cold or a cough, you have to find the best natural ways to improve your immune system.
Even though you may think getting sick for several times a year is normal, it’s actually not. Having a runny nose, sore throat, body aches, lack of energy, sneezing, coughing, or even stomach bug for several times throughout the year is a sign of weak immune system.
That’s why you have to strengthen your immune system in order to prevent and fight any ailment and even more serious conditions.
Top 8 Natural Ways to Improve Your Immune System
Here are eight short, simple tips to boost your immune system and never get sick again. What’s more, they can even help you get rid of your common cold and flu symptoms in less than 24 hours. Try them out and see what works for you best.
1. Include Camu-Camu berries and chlorella in your daily diet. These are great immune-boosting superfoods.
2. Take strong probiotic supplements or eat fermented foods like kombucha, kefir, pickles, sauerkraut, natto, probiotic yogurt, raw cheese, kimchi, and miso.
3. Consume organic vegetables and fruits every day.
4. Remove sugar and dairy from your diet.
5. Make sure you get the recommended hours of sleep for your age. Proper, high-quality sleep will support and restore your optimal health.
6. Tro to find a way to reduce stress. Stress is one of the leading causes of weak immune system and the reason you fall sick easily. For instance, try meditation, yoga, or listening to your favorite music. See what works best for you and include it in your lifestyle.
7. Avoid alcohol consumption.
8. Make sure you have any type of regular physical activity. For example, do a 30-minute walk or cycling in the closest park every day. Also, you can start some exercise program. Having a regular physical activity plays a huge part in the building of your immune system and your overall health and body.
What to Do If You Fall Ill
If you fall sick, follow these tips to quickly restore your immune system and get well soon:.
- Double the intake of water you usually drink per day.
- Drop three to five oregano oil drops under your tongue or at the back of your throat, three times a day.
- Drink one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar a day.
- Take all-natural herbal supplements for improving the immune system.
- Stop consuming dairy and sugar (including fruits).
- Stay positive by thinking you are bright and healthy.
Do you know any other trick that will help you optimize the immune system? Share in the comments below.