- 70% of toxins are released simply by breathing properly. If you aren’t breathing properly, the toxins do not get released.
- Releases tension when you are afraid, stressed or nervous, your breathing pattern changes. Breathe slowly, purposefully and deeply to feet relaxed instantly.
- Relieves emotional distress, clear out negative or confused feelings with a deep breath.
- Eases your pain if you hold your breath, you will feet the pain, by breathing in deeply you can release pain
- Improves your blood. Deep breath releases carbon dioxide and increases oxygen supply improving blood quality.
- Elevates your mood. Breathing increases pleasure-inducting chemicals in your body.
Show More Content