Out of all of the areas of the body, the face is the part most vulnerable to weight gain. One of the worst elements to this is that, in contrast to the stomach, face fat is almost impossible to hide. The best means to lose fat from your face is by following a regular weight loss plan tied in with facial exercises, which will help target the fat specifically. One benefit is that the results show relatively quickly. During the weight loss process and with dedication to a diet plan, the face is the area that will show the greatest change the quickest.
There are several factors that can lead to the development of facial fat, which include excessive eating, genetics and general aging. Scientifically, it’s not actually possible to spot target fat for removal without surgical procedures, so you’ll need to be prepared to work your whole body to burn those fat deposits in your cheeks. This article contains some of the steps you can take to achieve this.
One of the most efficient ways to remove facial fat, exercise also has a direct impact on your health and vitality. Regular exercise works to increase blood circulation as well as burning fat as sweat during your workout.
- Running – is one of the easiest methods for fat burning. Jogging at a slow to medium pace for 15 minutes daily will have a noticeable effect on your fat stores and cardiovascular capabilities.
- Increasing muscle strength – in the eye region can help reduce the appearance of unwanted fat. Close your eyes and slowly look up and down. Repeat this 30 times a day.
- Lie flat on your back – open your eyes as far as you can, then lower and raise eyebrows. This exercise is best repeated 10 times to maximize results.
- Chin region – by extending the bottom lip and chin and raising it 10 times a day, you can effectively work on the chin region.
- Poke your tongue out – raise it towards your noise and attempt to smile as wide as possible. Hold for 5 seconds and repeat as many times as achievable.